Re: JAWS and Outlook 2016 contacts folder

Adrian Spratt

Thanks. I’m not brave enough, either, which is why I didn’t even experiment that far. Do you remember how to set “business card view”?

From: jaws-users-list@groups.io <jaws-users-list@groups.io> On Behalf Of Van Lant, Robin via Groups.Io
Sent: Saturday, September 29, 2018 11:26 PM
To: jaws-users-list@groups.io
Subject: Re: [jaws-users] JAWS and Outlook 2016 contacts folder

Adrian,

I am not brave enough to try what you are proposing, and I would not think it would work, as Outlook uses essentially a table for all the information.  In your situation, I would use the notepad file as a reference and then go into each contact to edit it.  If it’s helpful, I have my Outlook Contacts set to Business Card view.  You can arrow through the contacts and use first letter navigation to jump to the first contact starting with that letter.  In Business Card view. Hit enter on the card you want to edit, and tab through the fields.   I did not have much luck with list view in the past using Window Eyes, but maybe others have suggestions on their preference methods.