Re: Saving Email Messages in Outlook 2016

Marten Post Uiterweer

Michelle,

Because Outlook is using Word for editing messages, you can use the
shortcutkey for save as that is also used in Word.
This is f12.

Regards, Marten

On Sun, 30 Sep 2018 14:22:15 +0930 "michele thredgold" <michele.thredgold@...> wrote:

Sorry, glen. What I meant was, there's no keyboard shortcut for "save as".
Control s wasn't applicable, since I needed to determine the appropriate
folder location. I found all your suggestions helpful, though.

Cheers!

Michele