Re: Saving Email Messages in Outlook 2016

michele thredgold

Thanks, Glen and everyone.  It seems that there is no keyboard shortcut for this.  Bummer!

ichele

From: jaws-users-list@groups.io <jaws-users-list@groups.io> On Behalf Of Glenn / Lenny
Sent: Monday, 17 September 2018 10:20 AM
To: jaws-users-list@groups.io
Subject: Re: [jaws-users] Saving Email Messages in Outlook 2016

Hi,

You need to do this with the message still open.

So under File, you go to save, or the old control + S should work when you have the message open.

HTH.

Sent: Sunday, September 16, 2018 7:45 PM

Hi all.  Can anybody give me simple instructions on how to do this?  I can save attachments but don’t know the steps vfor saving messages outside the acturl program itself – say, in Documents.

Thanks, in advance, for any assistance.

Michele