Re: Selecting Emails - JAWS 1018, Outlook 2016

TheHangMan

Hi,

Shift plus up or down arrow is used to select the messages and press the delete key, or press shift delete to delete them to oblivient!

Or, press control shift V to move the selected messages to a folder  in the treeview list.

HTH,

Jorge,

There is no better symbol for the purpose we serve than the emblem every Marine earns: the Eagle, Globe and Anchor. The eagle represents the proud nation we defend. It stands at the ready with our coastlines in sight and the entire world within reach of its outstretched wings. The globe represents our worldwide presence. The anchor points both to the Marine Corps' naval heritage and its ability to access any coastline in the world. Together, the eagle, globe and anchor symbolize our commitment to defend our nation—in the air, on land and at sea.