Re: Selecting Emails - JAWS 1018, Outlook 2016

Van Lant, Robin

I am using JAWS 2018 and Office 2016.  HOLDING Control, arrowing up and down and hitting space on the messages you want to select still works for me.

From: jaws-users-list@groups.io <jaws-users-list@groups.io> On Behalf Of michele thredgold
Sent: Friday, September 28, 2018 7:09 PM
To: JAWS List <jaws-users-list@groups.io>
Subject: [jaws-users] Selecting Emails - JAWS 1018, Outlook 2016

Hi all.  Have things changed in either of these programs when it comes to selecting emails?  I was trying to select various emails from y Sent box in order to delete them, but every time I pressed control up arrow and then space (I was going from the bottom up), JAWS would say “not selected”. Do I have the wrong command? Shouold I have been pressing shift instead?

Thanks.

Michele

127 Public Square, Cleveland, OH 44114