Re: How to have Jaws read the title of a message within MS Outlook2016

TheHangMan

Allan,

Press alt V, and arrow down to the arrangement submenu press the right arrow and down arrow down to the split button and press enter.

If, I remember,you will land on the date menu, so right arrow across the menu and the subject is there.

Or, arrow 2 more times down past the arrangement submenu to the reverse sort order and the  add collums button.

Woe, that’s as far as I go!

HTH,

if not tomorrow is another day.

Jorge,

There is no better symbol for the purpose we serve than the emblem every Marine earns: the Eagle, Globe and Anchor. The eagle represents the proud nation we defend. It stands at the ready with our coastlines in sight and the entire world within reach of its outstretched wings. The globe represents our worldwide presence. The anchor points both to the Marine Corps' naval heritage and its ability to access any coastline in the world. Together, the eagle, globe and anchor symbolize our commitment to defend our nation—in the air, on land and at sea.