Re: How to have Jaws read the title of a message within MS Outlook2016

Alan Robbins

Sharon,

Thanks, somehow I have totally messed up my ribbons in Outlook so don’t see the choices you mention. Any idea how to get the ribbons back to their defaults with JAWS?

Al

From: jaws-users-list@groups.io <jaws-users-list@groups.io> On Behalf Of Sharon S
Sent: Saturday, September 22, 2018 1:21 AM
To: jaws-users-list@groups.io
Subject: Re: [jaws-users] How to have Jaws read the title of a message within MS Outlook2016

Hi, as well as turning off the reading pain as someone has already mentioned you need to go into view menu, arrangement menu, then add columns. In there you can choose what is shown in the list as you arrow up and down it.

Hope this helps.

From Shaz.

From: jaws-users-list@groups.io <jaws-users-list@groups.io> On Behalf Of James Malone
Sent: Thursday, September 20, 2018 6:59 AM
To: jaws-users-list@groups.io
Subject: [jaws-users] How to have Jaws read the title of a message within MS Outlook2016

Hi all, I have a client that when she opens Outlook, the subject of the message doesn’t show when arrowing down the list. Is there a way to reset Outlook so it displays the message?

We get instead, click here to download pictures, Outlook blocked some of the downloads of this messages.

This is coming up all the time.

How can we fix this error message within Outlook.

Thanks.

James

Join jaws-users-list@groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.