Re: please remind me how to take a screen shot with my computer

patti

Hi Kevin,

Whin I go into this PC, pictures, my only choices are..

Camera roll

Feed back

iCloud photos

Saved pictures

There isn’t anything in them folders

I’m running windows 10, 1803, jaws 18, and MS 2010

I can’t find anywhere my screenshots go?

I have a Toshiba laptop, and I’m using a wireless keyboard, and the screenshot button is between the alt and ctrl buttons.

Patti

The screenshots go into the screenshots sub folder in pictures in the one drive folder!

E-mail is golden!!!
Kevin Lee