From: Judy Jones
Sent: Friday, September 28, 2018 10:59 PM
To: jaws-users-list@groups.io
Subject: [jaws-users] Print Screen Solved!!!!!!

I’m sending a link I went to.

After reading some of the suggestions, I started playing around, and found: (fanfare). in order to execute print screen on my Toshiba laptop, I use the fn-home keys.  That did it.  I have no idea why, I jjust know it works.

I did read that in some systems the print key button is disabled, because other programs can get in its way.  The only 2 programs running most of the time are Jaws and the synaptics pointing driver.

Anyway, thanks to you all for your patience and lots of information.

Judy