From: jaws-users-list@groups.io <jaws-users-list@groups.io> On Behalf Of
Reed Poynter
Sent: September 28, 2018 1:39 AM
To: jaws-users-list@groups.io
Subject: Re: [jaws-users] Accessible Message Software

Hi Judy,

When you have your C drive open, try Alt-H followed by w. When I do this, I
end up in a list of 13 items that I can up and down-arrow through to choose
which item I would like to create.
The list includes: Compressed (zipped) Folder, Microsoft Excel Worksheet,
Text Document, Rich Text Format, Microsoft Publisher Document, Microsoft
PowerPoint Presentation, Microsoft Access Database, Microsoft Word Document,
Contact, Bitmap image, Microsoft Access Database, Shortcut and New Folder.

Reed