Re: Odd behavior in Word 2016

chris judge

Thanks. I didn’t pay attention to the quick keys issue at the time because I thought reference was being made to word only, and I hadn’t experienced it. I sure hope Microsoft, or VFO, or whoever, addresses this quickly. It’s annoying as hell.

From: jaws-users-list@groups.io <jaws-users-list@groups.io> On Behalf Of Adrian Spratt
Sent: September 27, 2018 6:12 PM
To: jaws-users-list@groups.io
Subject: Re: [jaws-users] Odd behavior in Word 2016

Yes. This is the “quick keys” issue discussed yesterday. When you experience this behavior, press JAWS key+z to toggle off quick keys. A tip: Be sure then to go to the top of the message field with control+home. Often when I’ve turned off quick keys in an Outlook 2016 reply, I discover too late that I’ve been typing somewhere else in the message field.