From: jaws-users-list@groups.io <jaws-users-list@groups.io> On Behalf Of Cristóbal
Sent: Thursday, September 27, 2018 12:41 PM
To: jaws-users-list@groups.io
Subject: Re: [jaws-users] Using an external numeric keypad with Jaws and encountering some problems

Yeah well, it looks like there's no easy and ready solution to this. See the response I got from the Jaws folks.
Dear Cristobal:
Thank you for contacting Vispero™ Technical Support.
There is not a way that we know of to do what you are wanting.
Microsoft may have something buried in Windows but I have never seen this being done in my years of working with computers.
The Microsoft disability help desk is: 1-800-936-5900.
I mean, I guess, but I find it rather odd that something that would seem so straight forward cannot be accomplished or isn't available.
I suppose if I really want this to work, I'm going to have to look at alternative solutions with configuring this or that.
OH well...

Cristóbal