From: Marek Durila
Sent: Wednesday, September 26, 2018 7:41 AM
To: jaws-users-list@groups.io
Subject: Re: [jaws-users] jaws on router password cracker

Hi,
Of course. All settings will be default. I don't know if it is possible to secure this option, but I created backup of settings of my router and when I hat a newer or reset to default simply restore from the file.

Regards,

Marek Durila
Nordic Health Check - Perform Health Check Team Member
IBM Client Innovation Centre Central Europe

Phone: 420-53341-4788 | Mobile: 420-605-031-743
E-mail:
Marek_Durila@...
Technicka 21
Brno, 61600
Czech Republic

"t" ---26.09.2018 12:59:32---I was told this, but when I do the reset, will I have to reconfigure the settings like it was a bran

From: "t" <1forjhelp@...>
To: <jaws-users-list@groups.io>
Date: 26.09.2018 12:59
Sent by: jaws-users-list@groups.io

I was told this, but when I do the reset, will I have to reconfigure the settings like it was a brand new router?