From:
jaws-users-list@groups.io
 [mailto:jaws-users-list@groups.io]
On Behalf Of anna vimini
Sent: Wednesday, September 26, 2018 8:38 AM
To:
jaws-users-list@groups.io

Subject: [jaws-users] please remind me how to take a screen shot with my computer

That is the hard part to actually know if the screen shot is actually in
the document you pasted it in. it usually is if you follow the steps below

I always have a hard time knowing if the screen shot is actually in the
document I pasted it in , I always have to ask a sited person . or if
there is no sited person around I just have to trust that it is.

may be someone else on the list knows how you can tell if the screen
shot is actually their in the document you pasted it in.