From: jaws-users-list@groups.io <jaws-users-list@groups.io> On Behalf Of
ratshtron
Sent: September 25, 2018 12:45 PM
To: jaws-users-list@groups.io
Subject: Re: [jaws-users] Accessible Message Software

what operating system are you using? I may need to try this with windows 10
to see if it works the same as previous versions of windows. if you press
windows key plus r and type in notepad and press enter, notepad should open
with a blank document. here you can type in

.LOG

on the first line and then save the file. I believe the default location is
my documents. the reason I mentioned placing the saved file from the c:
drive to the desktop so it would be easy to find and open for adding notes.

Legend has it that on Tuesday 9/25/2018 03:31 AM, chris judge said:
Hi. This is a great tip. I tried it, but when I pressed alt F, followed
by W, followed by T, I just got a tone, nothing happened.