From: jaws-users-list@groups.io [mailto:jaws-users-list@groups.io] On Behalf Of Glenn / Lenny
Sent: Saturday, September 22, 2018 11:46 AM
To: jaws-users-list@groups.io
Subject: Re: [jaws-users] blank monitor space

Sandy, If you have a mouse or working touch pad, you can focus on the desktop and move the mouse a bit.

Jaws has a way for the mouse point to speak objects under the pointer, and it is off by default.

It is on by default with NVDA, and most low-vision people like it to speak when they move the mouse pointer over an icon.

But this feature would let you know when you are not over an icon.