Re: wanting to try the beta but keep my 2018 as the main version

chris judge

I have alt control J as a hot key to start jaws 2018, and alt control B as a hot key to start the beta of 2019.

From: jaws-users-list@groups.io <jaws-users-list@groups.io> On Behalf Of Casey
Sent: September 22, 2018 10:12 AM
To: jaws-users-list@groups.io
Subject: [jaws-users] wanting to try the beta but keep my 2018 as the main version

Hi If I would like to try out the beta to see how it works and acts?

I know that I down load it and then install it.

But then if I want to run it how then to I type the command to run the bater after I shut down my Jaws 2018?

I would like to keep my Jaws 2018 as my main version that loads when I start my computer.

But if I decide to change that then how then would I make the beta start up instead of the 2018 version then?

Would like to know all of this before I go in to this at all.