Re: wanting to try the beta but keep my 2018 as the main version

Holger Fiallo <hfiallo@...>

Well what you can do is in setting on 2019 on the basic uncheck start jaws so 2018 loads when you start your PC. I have jaws 2018 and using 2019 to test. No issues.

From: Casey
Sent: Saturday, September 22, 2018 8:12 AM
To: jaws-users-list@groups.io
Subject: [jaws-users] wanting to try the beta but keep my 2018 as the main version

Hi If I would like to try out the beta to see how it works and acts?

I know that I down load it and then install it.

But then if I want to run it how then to I type the command to run the bater after I shut down my Jaws 2018?

I would like to keep my Jaws 2018 as my main version that loads when I start my computer.

But if I decide to change that then how then would I make the beta start up instead of the 2018 version then?

Would like to know all of this before I go in to this at all.