Re: Problem with Microsoft Edge

Holger Fiallo <hfiallo@...>

My problem is that on Edge I do not hear the vertual cursor.

-----Original Message-----
From: Greg Wocher
Sent: Friday, September 21, 2018 2:21 PM
To: jaws-users-list@groups.io
Subject: [jaws-users] Problem with Microsoft Edge

Hello all,
Recently I was trying to use Edge for browsing and ran into a strange issue. I am using both JAWS2018 and the beta of 2019 on a Windows 10 laptop. The issue I am seeing is that when using first letter navigation all JAWS says is blank when I move to an element. For example if I use U to jump to the next unvisited link all JAWS says is blank rather than telling me the link I landed on. Is anyone else seeing this? I know this is a JAWS issue because NVDA does not do it.

Greg Wocher