Re: JAWS 2019 Initial Thoughts

Holger Fiallo <hfiallo@...>

I agree with all the comment.  However jaws beta need to keep working on Edge.

From: David Moore
Sent: Friday, September 21, 2018 2:55 AM
To: jaws-users-list@groups.io
Subject: Re: [jaws-users] JAWS 2019 Initial Thoughts

Hi all!

I have been putting JAWS 2019 Beta One through its paces for two days.

I love that audio ducking is back, and the tab key is silent.

It works better in the Mail app, and it reads the suggestions as you type in an email. It works better and is more snappy in the Win10 settings app.

The great part about JAWS 2019, is VFO’s commitment to take what is already there and make it much more reliable, snappy, and JAWS has not crashed once.

VFO really did the right thing by not adding a bunch of new features, but instead, made what is already there in JAWS much more reliable.

I definitely noticed how much faster it restarts as well. It installed more quickly as well.

Over all, I am really going to enjoy using JAWS 2019.

Have a great one!

David Moore

                                                                                                                                                                                                                Sent from Mail for Windows 10