From: jaws-users-list@groups.io [mailto:jaws-users-list@groups.io] On Behalf
Of Gerald Levy
Sent: Wednesday, September 19, 2018 1:11 PM
To: jaws-users-list@groups.io
Subject: Re: [jaws-users] Previous CAPTCHA Inquiry

This "I am not a robot" check box is not always accessible with JAWS.
Sometimes, when you hit the Space bar to check it, JAWS does not announce
that it has been checked, and there is no way to determine whether it is
actually checked or unchecked. And sometimes, no matter what you do- hit
the space bar or enter key or perform a mouse click, you cannot check this
box, and so, this alternative can be just as frustrating as an unsolvable
captcha.

Gerald

From: ely.r@...
To: jaws-users-list@groups.io
CC:
Date: Wednesday, September 19, 2018 10:25 am

Judy,
I never thought to check to see if there is visible text on the "I am not
a robot." Next time I run into one, I will check and post. How cool would
it be if that were the case and only screen reader users would know about
it.
Rick