Re: JFW 2019, so far

Dennis L

I like the new way of doing things as well.

-----Original Message-----
From: jaws-users-list@groups.io [mailto:jaws-users-list@groups.io] On Behalf
Of Rose
Sent: Wednesday, September 19, 2018 2:21 PM
To: jaws-users-list@groups.io
Subject: Re: [jaws-users] JFW 2019, so far

You can go into Key labels and turn on the tab key if you wish, this feature
is intended to make movement between apps faster, and is very much
appreciated by many of us.
So far no problems other than slow download and fairly slow install.
Neither major, just promised and not for me a given on a computer that is
less than one year old. Certainly not a deal breaker.