Re: The Dell computer doesn't have a right-windows key.

Terrie Terlau

Hi Judy,

Try shift F10. This usually gives you the same options as the right click. I also have found that the right mouse button in Jaws does not give you the same options.

Best,

Terrie Terlau

P.S. Would you consider doing an hour or so of Polaris tutoring for pay? I want to get up and running with email before I go to Seeing Eye next Monday. Please let me know if you would be interested.

Thanks.

From: jaws-users-list@groups.io <jaws-users-list@groups.io> On Behalf Of Judy Jones
Sent: Wednesday, September 19, 2018 12:09 PM
To: jaws-users-list@groups.io
Subject: [jaws-users] The Dell computer doesn't have a right-windows key.

One of the computers we now have is a Dell, and this laptop does not have a right-windows button.  I’ve tried the right-mouse button, hoping to come up with the same options, but they are not the same.  For instance, to make a shortcut key to an app on the desktop, I have always right-clicked with the right-windows button, gon into Properties, and the Shortcut Key tab.  However, the right-mouse button on this dell does not get me to the properties.

So I guess I’m asking two questions.  1) What is the equivalent of the right-windows button on this Dell, and how can I creat shortcut keys on the desktop without right-clicking.  Again, the right-mouse button does not offer the same options.

Thanks very much.

Judy

Join jaws-users-list@groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.