From: Judy Jones
Sent: Tuesday, September 18, 2018 5:01 PM
Subject: [jaws-users] Problems with some of the buttons on the ZipRecruiter site.

Hello Again,

I’ve found some buttons that will not activate when pressed.  These are the Add Keyword and Add Location buttons on the improve searches page.  I’ve also noticed that the Apply buttons to jobs don’t appear to activate, yet I have received autoreplies from the company.

Is there a work-around for these buttons?  I have contacted Support as well.

Thanks very much.

Judy Jones