From: jaws-users-list@groups.io [mailto:jaws-users-list@groups.io] On Behalf Of Matthew Chao
Sent: Tuesday, September 18, 2018 5:26 PM
To: jaws-users-list@groups.io
Subject: Re: [jaws-users] Key label Mute

Hi, Matt. Getting there, getting there <grin>. I used to be (and sometimes still am) a Window-Eyes user. While it hads its faults, in many ways it's much more efficient to use and change.--Matt (the other)

On 9/18/2018 4:26 PM, matthew dyer wrote:
Hi,

Lets try this. Go to the settings center with JAWS+6 on the number row.
Now press ctrl+shift+D to load the default settings.
Now type manage in the search box and manage key lable show up in the results. Arrow down to manage key lables. From there you should be able to select what kkeys you want spoken and what you don't. When your done just tab to ok and press enter. HTH.

Matthew