Jaws 2019 beta and pronunciation dictionary

Orlando Enrique Fiol

Hi all.
Using the 2019 beta, I have unfortunately discovered that dictionary entries can no longer be assigned to specific languages, speech engines and voices. Those combo boxes no longer exist in the dialogue. All dictionary entries can now only be for all languages and speech engines. This ability to compile different dictionaries for different languages and speech engines is one of the things I've always liked best about Jaws. Now, it's gone. I don't want to add too many English pronunciations of foreign words, as I always have, lest they be mispronounced in their original languages because of my phonetic respellings.
Am I crazy, or is this happening to others?

Orlando Enrique Fiol
Ph.D. Candidate in Music Theory
University of Pennsylvania
Professional Pianist/Keyboardist, Percussionist, Arranger, Performer and Pedagogue