Re: Initial Comments Regarding First Beta Of JAWS 2019

Holger Fiallo <hfiallo@...>

Does not work well with Edge. If I use up or down arrow to go to links jaws just says links. It slow and takes while to read edge. JAWS 2019 beta

From: inam din
Sent: Tuesday, September 18, 2018 12:30 PM
To: jaws-users-list@groups.io
Subject: [jaws-users] Initial Comments Regarding First Beta Of JAWS 2019

Respected friends

I have managed to download and installed JAWS 2019 first public beta successfully!

As Eric stated it was muted alt+tab, In windows 10 mail app, accessibility has been improved such as, while typing email address, that address JAWS speaks

CC and BCC has become accessible! Also it took little time to install and load!

Other promises were not fulfilled!

I was expecting that signature edit field will become accessible but that didn’t happened!

Note:

This is not accessible with NVDA and narrator either!

It is nice to be important but it is more important to be nice!

You can contact me via gmail:

Inamuddin09@...

Outlook:

Inam092@...