Re: JAWS 2019 Initial Thoughts

george b

The one place I really see improvement is in using 365 excel from the installed excel on my pc it starts reading almost instantly the cells, and very good in entering deleatting data.

From: jaws-users-list@groups.io <jaws-users-list@groups.io> On Behalf Of Dennis L
Sent: September 18, 2018 11:03
To: jaws-users-list@groups.io
Subject: Re: [jaws-users] JAWS 2019 Initial Thoughts

I agree I notice a much better improvement.

From: jaws-users-list@groups.io [mailto:jaws-users-list@groups.io] On Behalf Of David Ferrin
Sent: Tuesday, September 18, 2018 1:50 PM
To: jaws-users-list@groups.io

I don’t always install betas, but this time I did and the results are promising.No issues at all as of yet.

Sent: Tuesday, September 18, 2018 1:30 PM

No issues at this time with the beta. Installed fast and no concern. Go jaws.

Sent: Tuesday, September 18, 2018 11:02 AM

hi:

I had the same problem with jaws repeating jaws home use addition.

I just unloaded it and restarted it and now it’s working fine.

it does seem to start up faster from a shutdown, also.

Howard Wolcott

Sent: Tuesday, September 18, 2018 11:33 AM

Subject: [jaws-users] JAWS 2019 Initial Thoughts

Hi friends,

Just downloaded the initial version.

I Am having some feedback from what would seem to be a background window e.g. when I am in Microsoft Outlook 2016 opening messages etc, JAWS seems to keep saying JAWS For Windows for some reason.

It also doesn’t read the automatic email address suggestions when you are typing a new message, in the to box.

Not sure if anyone else has found any similar issues?

********************************************************************************************************************

This message may contain confidential information. If you are not the intended recipient please inform the
sender that you have received the message in error before deleting it.
Please do not disclose, copy or distribute information in this e-mail or take any action in relation to its contents. To do so is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful. Thank you for your co-operation.

NHSmail is the secure email and directory service available for all NHS staff in England and Scotland. NHSmail is approved for exchanging patient data and other sensitive information with NHSmail and other accredited email services.

For more information and to find out how you can switch, https://portal.nhs.net/help/joiningnhsmail

David Ferrin
owner@...
A complex system that does not work is invariably found to have evolved from a simpler system that worked perfectly.

Join jaws-users-list@groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.