Technicka 21
Brno, 61600
Czech Republic

"Mike B." ---18.09.2018 13:09:38---Hi Marek, If I'm understanding you correctly, it sounds like you need to change the

From: "Mike B." <mike9902@...>
To: <jaws-users-list@groups.io>
Date: 18.09.2018 13:09
Subject: Re: [jaws-users] A Humble Request
Sent by: jaws-users-list@groups.io

Hi Marek,

If I'm understanding you correctly, it sounds like you need to change the USA time to the 12 hour format. It's reading the 23:00 pm because it's set for 24 hour / military time reading. 23:00 pm would be 11:00 pm in the 12 hour format.
Take care. Mike. Go Dodgers!
Sent from my iBarstool.
Arguing with a woman is like reading a software license agreement. In the end you have to ignore everything, & click I agree.