Sent: Monday, September 17, 2018 11:44 PM
Subject: Re: [jaws-users] A Humble Request

Hi,
Is it possible or having somebody the rule set or how it is named converting local time to the differend timezones?
I am having troubles for example Pacific time, Eastern time, Asia time, Russia having 6 differend zones etc.]
Fpor example in Czech Repulbi, Poland, Slovak, Austria, Denmrark, Germany etc is now 8.45 A.M.
But in the USA can be 23. P.M. !. A.M etc.

Regards,

Marek Durila
Nordic Health Check - Perform Health Check Team Member
IBM Client Innovation Centre Central Europe

Phone: 420-53341-4788 | Mobile: 420-605-031-743
E-mail:
Marek_Durila@...
Technicka 21
Brno, 61600
Czech Republic

"inam din" ---17.09.2018 18:27:59---That is what Eric has said but in FSCast 158 He said that it could be released with in 24 hrs! It is

From: "inam din" <inam092@...>
To: "jaws-users-list@groups.io" <jaws-users-list@groups.io>
Date: 17.09.2018 18:27
Sent by: jaws-users-list@groups.io

That is what Eric has said but in FSCast 158 He said that it could be released with in 24 hrs!

It is nice to be important but it is more important to be nice!
You can contact me via gmail:
Inamuddin09@...
Outlook:
Inam092@...