JAWS And Chrome

Rebecca Lineberger

As I said in my last post, I went to Bard with Edge, closed it, and then went to Chrome.  Chrome was behaving, so I did not reload JAWS.  However, as has happened before after being on the Edge, LOL, things in JAWS can go a bit quirky.

I went to the start menu and typed

About

Just to read about my system.  I wanted to copy the information, but when I tried to virtualize the screen with JAWS-alt-w, I was told that there was no text.  I got out, reloaded JAWS, and tried again.  This time, the window virtualized as it should, and I was able to copy the information.

It would seem that something happens with JAWS after using Edge.

Rebecca

A mind is like a parachute.  It doesn't work if it isn't open.