From: JM Casey
Sent: Friday, September 14, 2018 18:04
To: jaws-users-list@groups.io
Subject: Re: [jaws-users] Here's what I don't like about Edge.

I don't use Edge, but re the row and columns stuff, that's a screen-reader
feature. Maybe it's eroneously recognising stuff as tables. But if you go to
your jAWS verbosity settings, you should be able to turn this off, in any
browser. I recently upgraded to jAWS 2018 and I noticed I was getting a lot
more "false table readings" in firefox than I used to -- not on every page
but for example in the private messages screen on m.facebook.com, it would
tell me there were columns and rows when they weren't there. So, I just
turned off that announcement.

As for outlook, do you mean the message rules are not accessible? Because
although I've never tried it out, it's certainly been an outlook feature
going back to the days of Windows 98 if not before. I've always had Office
though and Outlook is a part of that, sso local on my system.