From: Adrian Spratt
Sent: Wednesday, September 12, 2018 1:14 PM
To: jaws-users-list@groups.io
Subject: Re: [jaws-users] please help/Norton accessibility with jaws 2018?

You’re right about Norton. I’ll never go near it again, and I know of no JAWS user who relies on it.

When you say “Internet Essentials,” what’s the actual name? If it’s a Microsoft product, I’m guessing your friend is one of those anti-MS people who distrust anything the company does. There are lots of such people  who don’t realize MS has changed dramatically over the years.