Re: Emojis

Judy Jones

Thank you for this.  No, I do not hear anything.

Judy

From: jaws-users-list@groups.io [mailto:jaws-users-list@groups.io] On Behalf Of Richard Turner
Sent: Tuesday, August 20, 2019 12:19 PM
To: jaws-users-list@groups.io
Subject: Re: [jaws-users] Emojis

Judy, I'm not sure plain text would support Emojis, in fact, I'd bet it does not.

But, if you launch narrator while in a new message, or replying to one; hit Windows Key plus semicolon, and just arrow down, do you not hear anything?

Jaws is useless for me; but Narrator works fine.

Richard

Always look out for #1, and be careful not to step in #2.

On Aug 20, 2019, at 11:33 AM, Judy Jones <sonshines59@...> wrote:

It would be certainly fun to access these, but Jaws isn’t being cooperative, or I need to use different keystrokes.

I’m going to see hif I can find anything on Google about this with the Toshiba I have.  It isn’t the newest computer on the block, but certainly not an old one either.  I got it in 2015 or 2016.

Thanks.

Judy