Re: Word 13 and Tables

Justin Williams

Try with the alt j l v when you are in the middle of the table, first.

Justin

From: jaws-users-list@groups.io [mailto:jaws-users-list@groups.io] On Behalf Of jyandt.martin@...
Sent: Tuesday, August 20, 2019 12:55 PM
To: jaws-users-list <jaws-users-list@groups.io>
Subject: [jaws-users] Word 13 and Tables

Morning all.

Using Word 13, jaws 2018 and Windows 10 on a Dell laptop. I am trying to remove a table but keep the text and am having somewhat of an reacurring issue. After making sure I am in the table in question, I follow the following steps:

1) I press the jawskey with the number 3 above the alpha keys.

2) I press the alt and number 5 on the keypad.

3) I press the control x keys for cut.

This is where the problem comes in.

4) I go to the shift F10 applications combination to go to the table keep text option, and after a few seconds, I get the message for either closing the program, wait for the program to respond, or restart the program.

I thought it might be the size of the table itself, but have done the process for larger tables with no problem. Any suggestions/advice will be deeply appreciated. Thanks.

Jerry