Re: Reading and editing comments in Excel

Justin Williams

Alt r c will get you into the comment field, then you type your comments, and hit escape.

You can tab to the post button and hit enter, but jaws wouldn't tell me where the post button is, so pressing escape worked.

If you want to edit a comment, write your edit in notepad, or word, copy it, then delete the comment in excel and add your edit.

I can't think of another way to do it because JAWS won't read the comment in excel.

Shift alt apostrophe will read the comment with the associated cell.

Shift control apostrophe will list comments on the sheet.

Thanks,

Justin