Re: Free antivirus programs and Jaws.

JM Casey

It’s only supposed to turn on if your hardware (and drivers and such) are comaptible with it. So if you have a newer version of Windows 10 and can’t seem to get it to turn on, I’d just leave it.

From: jaws-users-list@groups.io <jaws-users-list@groups.io> On Behalf Of Mr. Ed
Sent: August 18, 2019 3:27 PM
To: jaws-users-list@groups.io
Subject: Re: [jaws-users] Free antivirus programs and Jaws.

Hi Mike,

My other computer has this setting and it was not checked. So now I am wondering what someone else said on this list about if you have 1809 it should be turned on by default. Well I am running 1903 and it was not turned on, on one of my computers.

I turned it on but it would not stay on so I believe my hardware is not compatible.

Mr. Ed

From: <jaws-users-list@groups.io> on behalf of Glenn / Lenny <glennervin@...>
Date: Friday, August 16, 2019 at 09:47
To: <jaws-users-list@groups.io>