Re: OCR component not installed

Casey

Hi go to the freedom scintific todnw loads page.

Wheree you can get the latest updates to Jaws 2019.

Now if you have the latest update to 2019 and you go to that web page and go to down lad that update again.

It will ask you if you would like to do A repair say yes.

And that might fix that issue.

That is what i had to do so that the OCR would work again.

So let us know if that helps.

On 8/18/2019 4:20 PM, Jennie Facer via Groups.Io wrote:
Hi all,

I am trying to do OCR on a PDF file. It keeps saying that the OCR component is not installed. How do you do that? I thought it was already in Jaws? I am running Jaws 2019 latest update and windows 10.

Thanks,

Jenn

Jenn and Kumi

--