From: Rebecca Lineberger
Sent: Sunday, August 18, 2019 4:26 PM
To: jaws-users-list@groups.io
Subject: Re: [jaws-users] Emoji

No, with the emoji panel, you do not press the alt key or use the number pad.  Windows key with either the period or the semicolon are the keys you use.  When you find an emoji you like, pressing enter on it should paste it into your message where your cursor is.  Pressing escape should close the emoji panel and put focus back in your document.