Sent: Sunday, August 18, 2019 2:36 PM
Subject: Re: [jaws-users] Emoji

Windows key-period or windows key-semicolon will open the emoji panel.

There are several categories to tab through.  The emoji are in grid form so you arrow up and down or sideways to view selections. If you’re looking for something specific, such as a smiling face, you can type smiling, and it will bring up those results.  Press enter on the one you want and it will be pasted into your message where your cursor is.😊 Or 👏.