Re: JAWS randomly adding 't' at the end of words

Glenn / Lenny

I've noticed this in the "to:" field of WLM when I am putting in a cell number for sending a text, if I stop filling it out hoping it will auto-fill the rest of the contact, it does not put the rest in, and there is a character like a P or T that I cannot find, so I delete it all and type out the entire thing.

From: "JM Casey" <jmcasey@...>
Sent: Saturday, August 17, 2019 1:28 PM
To: <jaws-users-list@groups.io>
Subject: Re: [jaws-users] JAWS randomly adding 't' at the end of words

No, but let us try and narrow down the problem a bit.
You say JAWS adds these letters. DO you mean that the letters are not
actually present, but JAWS is making the hard "t" sound? If you look at
individual words, I take it, going character by character, there are no
extra letters.
What about synth? Could the synth be responsible for this? Try changing to a
different one and see if the problem persists.
Does this happen in all programmes? Only in documents you create? On web
pages?