Web site shortcuts on desktop.

Judy Jones

Hello, All,

I’ve recently updated to Jaws 19, although my issue may not have anything to do with that.

I also had problems with Google Chrome crashing, so I restored the settings, as had been suggested in a help forum.

Now, however, any of the shortcuts on my desktop to sites just take me to the main Google Chrome page.

I have tried deleting and creating new shortcuts, but no changes.  I also tried checking the checkbox on the shortcut creation dialogue that says to open in a window, still no changes.

I’ve tried the various On Startup checkboxes, still no changes.

Does anyone have ideas for me?  As it is now, I have to type in the total url and can no longer use shortcuts.

Judy