Re: Free antivirus programs and Jaws.

JM Casey

According to an article I read, it’s also enabled by default starting with Windows 10 1809, so if there was a problem with this, it would have caused quite a stir by now.

From: jaws-users-list@groups.io <jaws-users-list@groups.io> On Behalf Of Jason White via Groups.Io
Sent: August 16, 2019 6:40 PM
To: jaws-users-list@groups.io
Subject: Re: [jaws-users] Free antivirus programs and Jaws.

No, it doesn’t affect screen readers. I’ve used it successfully without any apparent effects.

From: <jaws-users-list@groups.io> on behalf of "JOHN RIEHL via Groups.Io" <REALMAN02@...>
Date: Friday, August 16, 2019 at 08:32
To: <jaws-users-list@groups.io>

Does turning on memory integrity protection negatively affect how JAWS or other screen readers work?

From: <jaws-users-list@groups.io> on behalf of chris judge <chrisjudge1967@...>
Date: Friday, August 16, 2019 at 05:44
To: <jaws-users-list@groups.io>

Hi Stanley. If you are using windows 10 you already have an antivirus program. It’s called windows security, or windows defender and is quite good.