Re: text to speach

patti

Hi Richard,

I couldn’t get passed pressing alt H.

On my HP there is only 2 voices on there David, and 0, and I don’t like them.

Open the Jaws menu with insert-j,

hit alt-h

Arrow down to more voices and hit enter.

Look for the Vocalizer 2 voices and a combo box to choose which voice and arrow down to Samantha, and hit enter I believe to start the download.

If you run into trouble, you may want to call FS support.

HTH,

Richard

Always look out for #1, and be careful not to step in #2.

On Aug 16, 2019, at 7:56 AM, Hamit Campos <hamitcampos@...> wrote:

What do you mean you want to put Sam in your TTS? She's 1 of the Real Speak choices. So she should be 1 of the other voices you can download for JAWS. Sorry if you mean something else.

On 8/16/2019 10:46 AM, patti wrote:

Hey Gang,

I want to put Samantha in my text to speech, so when I play games I hear her voice.

How do I do that?

I’m running windows 10, 1903, MS2010, on a 64 bit laptop.

Thanks for any help

Patti