Sent: Friday, August 16, 2019 10:28 AM
To: Jaws
Subject: [jaws-users] Question About Chrome

Whenever I go to chrome, it automatically goes to a TV station ktss. How do I stop this from happening?

I have 2 words, names, in google to automatically let me know when they appear on the internet. With KTSS always coming on, I can never find the article that has that name.

Bob Ringwald
Amateur (ham) radio station K6YBV
www.ringwald.com
Go Dodgers!