Chrome Settings for Notifications

Glenn / Lenny

Hello,
A friend is having trouble sending messages to the list for some reason, so I'm posting his question.
He went to Send Space and he has started getting pop-up ads on his computer, and this happens as long as Chrome is open, or even after it's closed, unless he goes into task manager and closes all instances of Chrome there, or reboots.
I had this problem and I found notifications in Chrome settings under advanced, and I tried to help him find it and I could not find it, on his computer or on mine.
It was in mine, because I had to go into notifications to turn it off, or block ads from coming up on that site.
Either I forgot where I found it, or Google has updated Chrome to not have a notifications option.
Can anyone give the levels in Chrome settings to block ads from certain sites?
Thanks.