From: jyandt.martin@...
Sent: Tuesday, August 13, 2019 3:19 PM
To: jaws-users-list@groups.io
Subject: Re: [jaws-users] Saving pdf as a Word Document and uncompressing it.

Mike:
The problem I am coming up against is that the file is a download from a website. When I press spacebar on the link, that is when I get the parent document message. And when that comes up, there is nothing after that I can use any arrow keys for. As for the opening of the document and saving it, I tried going through the menu bar, but the save as option is not there; as well as going through the applications/shift f10 keys. Thanks for the reply, though.
Jerry
“When someone calls you up on the phone offering you life insurance, or prepaid burial insurance, do you ever wonder what it is that they know that you don’t?”