From: jaws-users-list@groups.io <jaws-users-list@groups.io> On Behalf Of Debby Hill
Sent: Tuesday, August 13, 2019 12:59 PM
To: jaws-users-list@groups.io
Subject: Re: [jaws-users] Sudden gibberish in "say all" with JAWS and Chrome

Hi Adrian,

I tried two sites just now. One was the National Institutes of Health and the other was the New York Times. I don’t have a subscription to the times so I don’t know if that would actually make a difference. I didn’t have your problem in read all. I am using the latest version of JAWS with Chrome Version 76.0.3809.100 but with Windows 10 1803. (My computer has not asked me to update windows, and I haven’t taken the time to do it.

I can only think of two things. Is the screen maximized and is there any chance that JAWS graphics announcements got changed?

Sorry I can’t think of more help! Good luck!

Debby