Re: how to get mazilla thunderbird to tell me there is an attachment in A message when looking threw my messages in my inbox

Glenn / Lenny

I would just route the Jaws to the PC when you are on top of the graphic, or in the example I gave, on top of the closed eMail message.
Then use the number pad to move the Jaws cursor, or the jaws navigation keys like Jaws key and J K L to to move the jaws cursor.
Stop on the graphic number that is representing what needs to be labeled and then do Insert + G to label the graphic.
Glenn

--------------------------------------------------
Sent: Monday, August 12, 2019 3:03 PM
To: <jaws-users-list@groups.io>
Subject: Re: [jaws-users] how to get mazilla thunderbird to tell me there is an attachment in A message when looking threw my messages in my inbox

Hi how do I get me Jaws to the correct spot so I can label the graphic?

On 8/12/2019 12:02 PM, Glenn / Lenny wrote:
I once had this problem in one of the eMail programs I have used, might have been OE.
What I did was to find the graphic number that was different when I arrowed over the message, and route the Jaws cursor to that number, you want it right on the number.
All the non-attachment messages will say graphic something and the one with the attachment will have a graphic different number.
So when the Jaws cursor is there, do insert + G and that will bring up the graphics editor.
It is just like the dictionary manager, it asks you to enter something for the graphic.
I just put in the word attachment.
So instead of hearing it say graphic 204 or whatever number it is, it will say attachment.
HTH.
Glenn

--------------------------------------------------
Sent: Monday, August 12, 2019 11:38 AM
To: <jaws-users-list@groups.io>
Subject: Re: [jaws-users] how to get mazilla thunderbird to tell me there is an attachment in A message when looking threw my messages in my inbox

In my opinion there need to bee good scripts written for thunderbird like for Outlook. I don't think you can get it to automatically tell you.

-----Original Message-----
From: jaws-users-list@groups.io <jaws-users-list@groups.io> On Behalf Of Casey
Sent: Monday, August 12, 2019 9:26 AM
To: jaws-users-list@groups.io
Subject: [jaws-users] how to get mazilla thunderbird to tell me therer is an attachment in A meesage when looking threw my messages in my inbox

hi I have A message in my inbox that has an attachment.

And when I was using outlook 2016 and Jaws 2019 it would tell me that the message had an attachment with it.

When I was going threw my inbox.

But now i am going threw using thunderbird and Jaws doesn't tell me that A message has an attachment.

How do I make this tell me that the message or messages have an attachment while I am going threw my messages in my inbox just like?

I have the preview pain turned off and so what else can I set or change to make this work the way I would like it to?

--

Casey

--

Casey

Join jaws-users-list@groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.