Re: how to get mazilla thunderbird to tell me there is an attachment in A message when looking threw my messages in my inbox

chris judge

I remember having to do that with OE as well, a long time ago.

-----Original Message-----
From: jaws-users-list@groups.io <jaws-users-list@groups.io> On Behalf Of Glenn / Lenny
Sent: August 12, 2019 2:02 PM
To: jaws-users-list@groups.io
Subject: Re: [jaws-users] how to get mazilla thunderbird to tell me there is an attachment in A message when looking threw my messages in my inbox

I once had this problem in one of the eMail programs I have used, might have been OE.
What I did was to find the graphic number that was different when I arrowed over the message, and route the Jaws cursor to that number, you want it right on the number.
All the non-attachment messages will say graphic something and the one with the attachment will have a graphic different number.
So when the Jaws cursor is there, do insert + G and that will bring up the graphics editor.
It is just like the dictionary manager, it asks you to enter something for the graphic.
I just put in the word attachment.
So instead of hearing it say graphic 204 or whatever number it is, it will say attachment.
HTH.